This legal text provides you with details on how we collect and process your personal data when you use our website www.agrojardin.com, including any information that you may provide us through the site when you contract a service, buy a product or request a quote, sign up to our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form enabled for this purpose.
By providing your data, you certify that you are over 18 years of age.
- Data controller.
Contact details of the controller: GRUPO AGROJARDIN with registered office on Carretera de Cádiz, km. 164. Estepona. Málaga. 29680. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRUPO AGROJARDIN is composed of the following companies: AGRO JARDÍN ESTEPONA, SL (Tax ID Code, CIF: B-29.443.298), AGROJARDIN GUADALMANSA, SL (Tax ID Code, CIF: B-29.436.698), AGROJARDIN OBRAS Y PROYECTOS, SL (Tax ID Code, CIF: B- 29,476,936), BAES, SL (Tax ID Code, CIF: B-92.595.677), ESTERSUR, SL (Tax ID Code, CIF: B-92.503.150), MAINTENANCE GUADALMANSA, SL (Tax ID Code, CIF: B-92.302.843) AND SELVECA, SL (Tax ID Code, CIF : B-92.480.649) (hereinafter, GRUPO AGROJARDIN)
GRUPO AGROJARDIN is the controller responsible for your data. (Hereinafter ‘us’ or ‘our’).
- What data do we collect?
According to Article 4 of the General Regulation on Data Protection 679/2016/UE (‘Reglamento General de Protección de Datos’, RGPD), personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable (applicant) natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data.
We may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and username.
- Contact information: email or billing address.
- Technical data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone configuration and location, operating system, types and versions of browser plug-in, and any other technology in the devices that are used to access our website.
- Profile data: username and password, purchases made, comments and responses to surveys.
- Usage data: information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from us and preferred methods of communication.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information about health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are requested to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to perform such a contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
- How is your personal data collected?
We collect personal data using the following means:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when you:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request quotes
- Subscribe to any of our services or publications
To ensure the quality of our portal, we reserve the right to refuse any application for registration or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision but we cannot promise to do so in all cases.
- Through technology or automated interactions: we may automatically collect via our website technical data about your equipment, browser actions and patterns of use. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you wish to obtain more information, please consult our cookies policy here (link)
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Social Networks: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) Outside the European Union.
- Purpose of and legitimacy for using your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the mailing of interesting information from GRUPO AGROJARDIN.
- For formalising a contract between GRUPO AGROJARDIN and you.
- When you give your consent for your data to be processed
- When we need your data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest, or that of a third party
The User may revoke their consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com, or by consulting the ‘exercising of rights’ section hereunder.
The table below shows the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for that use, as well as to highlight what kind of personal data we will be processing. We may process certain elements of personal data for an additional legal reason. If you would like details about this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for processing|
|To request information through the contact form||– Name
|Consent of applicant|
|For your registration as a customer on the website||– User
|Formalising the contract|
|To manage our relationship with you||– Name
– Phone number
– Employer or self-employed
|Formalising the contract|
|To make commercial communications, delivering relevant content that may be of interest to you||– Name
|Consent of applicant|
|To manage and protect our business and our website||– Technical data
|To provide you with the service or product contract||– Name
– Phone number
– Bank details
|Formalising the contract|
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You requested information or entered into a contract with us for a product or service.
- You gave us your information, ticking the box on our form which authorises such communications.
- You have not expressed your wish to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending any communication, and you may, at any time, request that we stop sending you communications by sending an email to email@example.com.
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will remain stored as a result of the contract made by you in order to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for another reason, in which case we will notify you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for processing your data and as long as this purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Storage period: The period for which your personal data will be stored will vary depending on the service that the Customer contracts, being the minimum necessary, holding it as follows:
- For 6 years according to Article 30 of the Commercial Code (‘Código de Comercio’) (accounting books, invoices, etc.).
- For 5 years according to Article 1964 of the Civil Code (‘Código Civil’) (personal actions without special term).
- For 12 months according to Article 5 of Law 25/2007 on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks.
- For 4 years according to Law 5/2002 on Labour Infringements and Penalties (‘Infracciones y Sanciones en el Orden Social’) (obligations in terms of affiliation, registration, termination, payment of salaries). Article 66 and subsequent articles. General Tax Law (‘Ley General Tributaria’) (accounting books, etc.)
Subscriber data by email or form: From the moment the user subscribes until (s)he unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by GRUPO AGROJARDIN to their social networks or pages: From the moment the user gives consent until (s)he withdraws it.
- Your Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of GRUPO AGROJARDIN or to email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases including a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask GRUPO AGROJARDIN if it is using your personal data.
- To request that your data be amended, if incorrect, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to such data.
- To request the limitation of processing. In this case, your data will only be kept by GRUPO AGROJARDIN for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To oppose the processing of your data: GRUPO AGROJARDIN will permit you to process the data in the way you indicate, except when for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims such data should continue to be processed.
- In respect of the portability of your data: if you wish your data to be processed by another company, GRUPO AGROJARDIN will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (‘Agencia Española de Protección de Datos’, AEPD), to exercise your abovementioned rights: Here
To make a claim through AEPD: if you believe that there is a problem with the way in which your data is being processed by GRUPO AGROJARDIN, you can corresponding control authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (‘Agencia Española de Protección de Datos’, AEPD).
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or the exercise of any of the other abovementioned rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
We handle and resolve all requests within the 1 month legal term indicated. However, it may take more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have previously carried out a series of actions. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need to transfer your data to third parties:
- Service providers that provide systems management and information technology services.
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, auditors and insurers, that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services.
All these transfers will be previously communicated to you and we declare that we require all those in charge of data processing to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and process them according to the RGPD. We only authorise such persons to process your data for particular purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed without authorisation manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data upon our instruction and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the relevant Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as regulated by Articles 33 and 34 of the RGPD.
- International transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection for your personal data, which is why European legislation has prohibited the transfer of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets specific requirements.
Some of our external service providers are outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The processing of your personal data, therefore, will involve a data transfer outside the EEA.
- Social Networks: GRUPO AGROJARDIN makes use of social networks Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter, all based in the USA.
- Email: The AGROJARDIN GROUP email service is provided using the services of AINTE.
- Storage and encryption. GRUPO AGROJARDIN.
If you require more information regarding the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your data outside the EEA, you can contact us by email at email@example.com
Updated: May 2018